15 New Bridge Street uses the LEX system to manage Diaries, Cases and Fees. Remote access to LEX is possible in various different ways and each have their own advantages and disadvantages. Here we explain the options available and how to get started.
You can use the web browser on any PC or Mac to access the 15NBS LEX site.
- Advantage(s): FREE! Access to all the facilities LEX can offer.
- Disadvantage(s): Your PC/Mac must be connected to the Internet and must login each time you need to access the diary.
- Setup? Open your web browser and enter the address https://lex.15nbs.com. You will also need your LEX password - if you have forgotten this, use the Forgotten Login Details link on the LEX login page.
This is where you use your web browser (e.g. Safari) on your iPad or iPhone or other device to access the 15NBS LEX web site HOWEVER before you can access the site you need to connect to 15NBS via the VPN - this ensures your session is secure.
- Advantage(s): FREE!
- Disadvantage(s): You must have Internet access. Not all devices are suitable - older Blackberry's may not display the service correctly. Not all LEX facilities may be available. You must also login each time you need to access the diary.
- Setup? Open your mobile/tablet web browser and enter the address https://lex.15nbs.com. You will also need your LEX password - if you have forgotten this, use the Forgotten Login Details link on the LEX login page.
This is where your 15NBS Diary is reproduced on the 15NBS E-mail system and then on the calendar of your iPhone, iPad etc.
- Advantage(s): Shows you all your appointments in one place and works even when Internet connection is poor or not available.
- Disadvantage(s): You may be charged a set up fee of £30+VAT and then £36+VAT per year for this service. Blackberries using the BIS service will also require additional software.
- Setup? We will arrange for the service to be enabled. Once done you will be advised once it has been switched on and what, if any changes, are needed to your device.
If you have an iPad, iPhone or Android phone or tablet you can get an App for your device that enables you to have rapid access to 15NBS contact information as well as various views of your Diary. Dependant on your own security privileges and role, you may access single day views for entire Chambers, multi-day views for yourself and others and have access to an availability view so you can easily see when you’re free to accommodate a booking.
- Advantage(s): Low cost and offers more than just your Diary. NB free on App store but there is a small monthly charge from Bar Squared for its use.
- Disadvantage(s): You must have a suitable device (Apple iOS or Android) and access to the Internet from the device.
- Setup? Follow the appropriate link that follows for your device and then the instructions given for installing and configuring the app. Available for either Apple iPhone or iPad or Google Android (note the "address" for the LEX server is https://lex.15nbs.com).
If you have any queries about any of the above, do let us know.