Setting up your Samsung Galaxy Note with 15NBS E-mail is very straightforwards and only takes a few minutes. The following instructions take you through the process step by step and if you encounter any problems, please make a note of which stage you were at and what happened.
Before you begin
Check that you have network coverage (e.g. try opening a web page using phone's web browser) and if that is OK, carry on.
Setting up E-mail
To set up your 15NBS E-mail
- Tap Applications from the home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap "Accounts and sync".
- Tap the "Add account" button.
- Scroll down and tap "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync"
- Type your E-mail address.
- Type your password.
- Tap the "Manual setup" button.
- Type "15NBS\username" for the domain\username (where username is your 15NBS username).
- Type "mail.15nbs.com" for the Exchange server.
- Scroll down the screen and tap Next.
- At the "Activation..." prompt, tap the OK button.
- After a few moments the Account options will be displayed.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Next.
- Type "15NBS E-mail" as the name to describe this account.
- Tap the "Done" button.
In a few minutes 15NBS E-mail should start to appear.
If you have set up your E-mail but are not able to see new E-mail, check that that Account synchronisation is switched on.
- Tap Applications from the home screen
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap "Accounts and sync"
- Swipe the "Off" button at the top right of the screen so it shows as "On"
If you are still encountering problems, please contact us