Setting up your Samsung Galaxy Tab E with 15NBS E-mail is very straightforwards and only takes a few minutes. The following instructions take you through the process step by step and if you encounter any problems, please make a note of which stage you were at and what happened.
Check that you have network coverage (e.g. try opening a web page using phone's web browser) and if that is OK, carry on.
To set up your 15NBS E-mail
- From the Home screen, find and tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- From the General settings, tap Accounts.
- Tap "Add account".
- Tap "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync" (you may need to choose Microsoft Exchange or Corporate).
- Type your E-mail address.
- Type your password (you can choose Show password to help if you want).
- Tap Done.
- At the "Remote security administration" or similar prompt, tap OK.
- After a few moments the Account options will be displayed check and change any options to suit your preferences.
- Tap the ">" icon to the top right of the screen.
- At the "Activate device administrator" or similar prompt, tape Activate.
- Type "15NBS E-mail" as the name to describe this account.
- Tap the "Done".
In a few minutes 15NBS E-mail should start to appear in your E-mail app.