Clutter is a new feature in Office 365 email that attempts to learn how you read email and filters away messages that you normally don't read.
It turns itself on automatically though we usually disable this feature for our clients using Office 365.
To manage your Clutter settings
- First log onto office 365 email as normal or through this link -
- Once logged in, go to the top right and click the Settings Cog.
- Click Options, Mail, Automatic Processing, Clutter.
- If off, you can select the option 'Separate items identified as Clutter' to turn it on and we recommend you leave 'Send me notifications about messages that are separated as clutter' enabled.
- If on, just deselect the option 'Separate items identified as Clutter' to turn it off.
- Click Save after any change.
Further details can be found on this Microsoft page -
How to use Clutter